Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 6-24-08

Good morning. Sorry to be MIA. Things are just really busy and I felt like I was not tending to my family enough.

I hope everyone is well and having a OP time of it.

I am OP... how about you?

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 6-24-08

I'm in for another day. Not much going on here today. I do need to start thinking about things I need to pack for our trip next week. I've had the discussion with several people lately about whether they are early packers. I tend to wail till the last minute to pack. If I pack too early I tend to pull things back out to use at home.
Off to walk with DH and then to the gym.
Have a good day everyone.

Pat

Daily Commitment Thread - 6-24-08

Pat, I always wait until the day before we leave. I don't have enough extras to pack early.

Today is my WW day, so will be attending my meeting later this morning. I will report back when I return, good or bad.

I'm OP all the way today!

Cheryle

I'm OP today also. My grandson and granddaughter stayed over last night and today they'll go swimming and I'll sit in the sun, we'll play games and watch movies. Being grandma is so much fun. I then have to take my granddaughter to her piano lesson and then back home. So, a fun filled day for us. Hope everyone has a great day. Good to have you back Uki.
Laura

I'm off today on errands of all sorts, then back to
begin preparations for company later in the week.

Pat, I think about packing for days before a trip,
but don't actually get to the actual packing until it
is just about time to head out. Of course, you are
packing a camping trailer, if I remember correctly,
so you have other things to consider.

Cheryle, good luck with your WW progress.

Laura, it sounds like you have lots of fun in store
today!

Uki, it is sometimes hard to work everything in, es-
pecially when you have a family the age of your chil-
dren - and everyone home for summer vacation! I re-
member very well! :)

Yes, it is my plan to be OP today, too. I am still
fighting the "munchies," so it will be back to that
herbal tea, I am sure. :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Nellie

Good morning everyone....OP this week after another time of struggle, but moving in the right direction. Lots going on here family wise and trying to balance that with patches of time to have a bit of peace of and quiet. I hadn't realized how integral that is to my OP efforts. Hope it's a good day for you all....Maajida

Thanks for the welcome back. I missed all of you too. It sounds like folks are pretty on tracka nd that is good.

Hugs,
Uki

I'm all in for another OP day. Dinner will be interesting, I forgot to defrost something, so who knows what I'll come up with...maybe just salads, it's so hot & humid here, that will keep it light and simple, and give me a chance to use up some veggies that will go bad if not used soon.

Have a good one!

I was in training all day today and this is first time I've had to myself to get online. I stayed OP today, even though it was high stress today at work. Went to church tonight with my family. We got home kind of late and just got boys into bed. I have to be up super early tomorrow b/c Brady is heading up to a new state park in the morning with his summer camp. Always somewhere to be. Sometime before I go into the office, I have to get bloodwork done; I asked dr. to order bloodwork to check my thyroid. I'm still feeling like I'm gonna die w/o a nap around 3pm...which is impossible to get when you work outside the home.

Anyway, hope everyone had a great OP day.

Oh, I found those new Fiber One Apple Struddel bars -they are very good; only 2 points. Now, if they could just do something about the "gas factor"...Enough said, you all KWIM! There's my food review for the day!