Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Clothes

I am so stoked. Went to WalMart for a few things today and decided that I needed at least one more pair of capris for our trip. 2 of the 3 pair I have now came from Goodwill. They are an 18 and feeling big. I picked up a 16W and a regular 16. Tried them on and the 16W was too big but the 16 fit fine (and was on sale so I bought 3 pair). When I started WW last April I was in a 26W. I can't believe I can shop in the regular size area now.

Pat

Re: New Clothes

I know how good you are feeling now, Pat!! That has to
be a real boost to your motivation to keep OP! How
exciting - and great "therapy." :)

Nellie

New Clothes

Pat, that is wonderful!! I know you are excited. Congratulations. I can not imagine dropping that many sizes. I am going to Memphis with a friend tomorrow to go shopping. I want a few things to take on vacation with me and so does she. To be honest, my main goal is to buy some new bras. Mine are too big now. I had already bought some new shorts but would like a few more things.

Pat, you are to be greatly commended.

Cheryle

I had to do the new bra thing also. went down about 6 inches in the band but cup size stayed the same. Next will be new underwear. Hate to spend the money. Good luck with your shopping.

Pat

That's super! I know how you feel--nothing like fitting back into misses sizes again. I divorced Lane Bryant several months ago!! HAHAHA

Woo Yoo!!!

Way to Go...keep up the good work! New clothes are awesome!

I just saw this thread and had to tell Patty how excited I am for you!!! That is such an awesome accomplishment. congratulations! ROCK ON!