Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh In - 6/24/08

Today was my WI day. I am down 1.4 lbs. for a total of 37.8 lbs. I am 12.2 lbs. away from my goal of losing 50 lbs.

I have two more meetings before I leave for my trip to Oklahoma to visit family. I really want to hit 40 lbs. by the time I go. Cross your fingers and give me suggestions on how to reach that goal.

Cheryle

Re: Weigh In - 6/24/08

That is fantastic news, Cheryle! Just stay OP, and
the weight will come off. Those next few pounds until
you reach 40 may not come off before you go to Okla-
homa, but it shouldn't be long now. Good job!!

Weigh In - 6/24/08

Thanks Nellie.

Cheryle

If you stay on program 100% for the next 2 weeks along with some good exercise you should be able to
hit that 40 lb mark with no problem.. your talking about 2.2 lbs to get off...

Make sure you drink more water than usual during the day... and go lite with your snacks... or else
go without them and incorporate a little more
protein and or fiber into your day... Use your points on healthy foods.

Good Luck you can do it....

Weigh In - 6/24/08

Tobenj, thank you for the great advice. I am really going to work hard at staying OP for the next 2 weeks. I walk 4 miles 5 mornings a week. I'm going to try walking 4 miles each evening too to see if that helps.

Cheryle

Great news Cheryle. Don't overdo with your exercise, you don't want to hurt yourself.

Pat

THe more you exercise Cheryle the more water you need to consume. if you drink 8 bottles increase it to 10...

Remember don't use your points on wasted calories, such as chips, bars, etc.. go for that protein and fiber...

I find a great snack at nite is a contrainer of yogart frozen for 1 hr then add cut up strawberries and sprinkle a little fiber 1 cereal into it...
its filling and the points aren't empty ones..

total pts for that is 2

Weigh In - 6/24/08

Thank you Pat for the concern. I will be careful. I did do another 4 miles last night but probably won't do it tonight. I'm going to add it in slowly and see how it goes.

Tobenj, thank you for the tips. I will definitely keep those in mind while on this quest.

Cheryle

Tobenj, those are good tips for all of us to know!
Thanks!

Nellie