Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
first week on maintenance and I ate way too much!

Okay, I totally ate a whole bunch this week after making goal last week. We went camping (I did pretty darn good but gained a pound I think) It was my birthday and anniversary this week so it's been a week of partying (eating out 3x, eating pie and ice cream) I'm going to weigh in on Saturday and I'm a little scared because I totally overate and ate the things that are not core. But I will weigh in and get back on track. Tonight starts on track and so does tomorrow and the next day. I got a little crazy after being on core for so long and not indulging much because I wanted to hit goal so bad!

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Re: first week on maintenance and I ate way too much!

I'm no where near maintainance but I've already started thinking that because we are going on vacation on Monday for 2 weeks and I won't have any control over menus that I might as well start now. Had ice cream for dessert. Had plenty of points for 1/2 c but didn't measure and I'm sure I had more. It's amazing how our minds work.
You are doing the right thing with starting back on track and getting weighed. I think part of my problem is that I know that I won't get weighed for 2 weeks and I can slack off.
Good luck Lisa, and congrats on your BD and Anniv.

Pat

Thanks Patty. I hope you have a fun vacation

Lisa - I didn't blow you off on this one. I addressed it on the daily thread for the 27th.

Hugs,
Uki