Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wi Thursday July 3

Lorriane
Patty Purple
Erika

Re: Wi Thursday July 3

I'm so mixed up today. I usually weigh in on Friday so that's why I started the thread about Friday weigh in. WW is going to be closed tomorrow that's why I went today. I'm down 1.6 lbs.
Laura

Great work, Laura! You are really keeping on track,
and are to be congratulated!

Nellie

Thanks Nellie.

I can't believe it, but I lost 6.4 pounds this week!! Woo hoo!! Unbelieveable.... Total now is 27 pounds lost since March 14th!

Way to go Erika, congrats.

Laura

Erika, that is just wonderful!! You will have to
share your secrets with us. :)

Nellie

I have no idea what my "secrets" are! In fact, I wasn't feeling confident that I'd lose a whole lot this past week....what a surprise! Thanks for the positive comments!

Way to go erika. That is awesome. It just goes to show us that while we control what goes into our bodies we all lose weight at different paces. Our bodies control that and your body loves you!!

You're so right, Chelsie. Last week's weigh-in, I gained .8 of a pound, but I thought I had followed the plan more strictly that week. I think as women, we also battle monthly hormone and water-weight issues certain weeks of the month. That's pretty frustrating sometimes when you've been OP and water weight doesn't allow the numbers on the scale to reward your efforts!

Great job Erika and Lorraine, ROCK ON!!!