Good morning, everyone!

It is a surprise to me that once again I am beginning
this thread. :)

My faith is a large part of who I am, so church will
be an important start to my day.

We may have friends over for supper later. It all de-
pends on how schedules develop.

Uki, you have been missed!

Pat, hope the next leg of your travels will go well.
Just do the best you can with that cooking that may be
a challenge.

Chelsie, hope you had a good day yesterday heading in-
to South Dakota.

Carrie, hope you have had a good week-end. I believe
last Sunday is when you had those activities at your
church. That had to be fun! Also hope you have had no
lasting effects from that at-home tumble.

Kim, you are probably enjoying your vacation in your
own backyard!

Erika, good thoughts go to you for continued success
in this weight loss journey.

Tobenj, you seem to come up with some good recipes
from time at the beach.

Maaj, just take things one day at a time, and try to make each one better than the previous one.

Cheryle, I believe I remember that you were to go on a
trip to visit family this coming week. Hope it goes
well.

There are others I have not named who check into this
site. To all of you, the best to you at whatever point
you may be on your weight loss journey.

Everyone had a marvelous day!

Nellie

Re: Daily Committment Thread - 7/6/08

I'm OP today. Off to church in a few minutes and then after church I think my DS and DIL are coming over with the grandchildren for lunch and swimming. Should be a fun day. Nellie hope you have a great time with your friends today if you get together.

Laura

Good morning, Nellie, and everyone. Nellie, thanks for starting this thread out so kindly with individual words for so many of us. The encouragement means alot. Not sure why I've been struggling so much lately...we all have tough times, and I just can't keep responding to them that way. Yesterday was a good start back OP, and I am looking forward to another OP day. Maajida

Good morning everyone, off to church I go with my family. We only have a morning service today, so we'll get home early and have a relaxing afternoon here at the house. I put some chicken in the crock pot and my plan today is to make homemade chicken/noodles with whole wheat pasta this evening sometime.

Have great day everyone.

Daily Committment Thread - 7/6/08

Good morning everyone and especially to Nellie. You amaze me at how much you remember of our daily life details. It is really nice.

I'm OP today. My husband and 14 year old son left Thursday for a boy scout backpacking trip in New Mexico. They will not be home until the 20th. You are correct in remembering that I am getting ready to go visit family. My 11 year old son and I are flying out Wednesday to visit my family in Oklahoma. I am really anxious about it. I haven't been home since Christmas and I miss everyone. I will be staying with my mom for a few days and my inlaws for a few days. I will be visiting with my oldest son, DIL and 3 grandchildren. I have 2 sisters that I will be visiting, my grandmother and my sister in law. (husband's sister). Her husband is on the boy scout trip with my two. He met up with them in New Mexico.

I am starting to get things ready to go today and will spend the next few days doing that. My son and I have tickets to a baseball game this afternoon which he is looking forward to. Other than that, we are just enjoying the peace and quiet around the house with 2 less people in it.

Cheryle

Thanks to Nellie for faithfully starting the thread each morning!!

We are back from camping and had a miserable time. Sigh. The weather wasn't good, the camper jack broke, we have a water leak in the bathroom somewhere and my poor husband was a mess over all this.

All I can say is I am glad to be home!

Uki

Oh, Uki! What a time you had! Your bed at home will
feel good tonight, I would think. Sometimes home is
the best place to be. :)

We rarely go anywhere, so a trip somewhere else is a
real treat. :)

Welcome back!

Nellie

Uki - sorry the trip didn't turn out to be relaxing!