Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newton's Fruit Crisps

I forgot to post on these. Remember my friend who works for Kraft brought ne a box of the apple ones? Well, these things are HEAVENLY!! They are kind of like a poptart with apple filling. There are 2 small bars in the pouch and they are just 2 points. I use them like a dessert. I don't know what they cost normally, but they are really good.

Re: Newton's Fruit Crisps

Uki, they are good. Here in Michigan they cost me about $3.99 a box. I could probably find them a little cheaper had a I got them at one of the other stores around here.

Laura

What part of the store did you find these in? I've looked on the cookie isle and with the granola bars. Not sure if they don't carry them yet or if I'm just not looking in the right place in the store!
Thanks.

I found them in the cracker/cookie aisle.

Laura

Just found these this weekend and they were wonderful

I saw them in the cracker aisle as well at Wal-Mart.

Thanks, I'll look again!

I LOVE these. Thankfully we get them for $1.99 at the commissary, my son tried them and loved them too.

I just found these today. Love them! I found them at Target for $2.50.

I finally found them at Walmart. YUM! I want to try them heated with a little ICBINB.

Wow, I must of pd way too much. I'll look at Walmart next time.

I'll have to look at my walmart for these, you guys are making me salivate over here!!!

These are just tooo good. and I can't buy them.

i can't stop with one pkg sugar is a bomb for me.

it took 23 months on WW to find out what a trigger is and what isn't...

I'm still holding my 4 lbs under goal for 19 mo now.

its not easy, but doable.

TOO FUNNY.....I had a dream about these last night, finding them on the shelf at the grocery store!!! That is so sad, wonder what my trigger food is?????? I'm with you Tobe!

has anyone ever had the mixed berry ones??????

I bought the mixed berry

all I can say is they're excellent, I didn't try the apple yet and I doubt if I will, they're just too
good.

a bad trigger..