Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greetings from Oklahoma

Hello ladies from Oklahoma. Many of you may remember that I am visiting my family. I flew in Wednesday and have been spending alot of time with my oldest son, daughter-in-law and the 3 grandchildren. I have also spent alot of time with my mom, sisters and their families. I'm having a great time and have enjoyed the "jaw dropping" from some of my family members when they see me.
Today I left my mom's to go to Oklahoma City to visit my inlaws until Thursday. I had never told my inlaws that I was even doing WW, so they were quite shocked. I loved it!!

I did pretty well staying OP for the first couple of days while I was staying at Mom's, but have not been doing well since then. We have eaten out EVERY single meal since I left home. When I'm visiting home, there are certain restaurants that we always visit, and it is just not easy to stay OP. I'm frustrated with myself, and have pretty much resolved to the fact that I will have a pretty good gain when I return and will have to work hard to get it off.

I am getting my 4 mile walk in as much as I can, but I'm afraid that won't be enough.

Will check in when I can.

Cheryle

Re: Greetings from Oklahoma

Cheryle, I know what you are talking about. We just got home today. 14 days with family. Do the best you can when you can and keep up your exercise. Enjoy your time with the family and don't make yourself crazy worrying about your eating. Remember this is a way of life not a diet.

Pat

Greetings from Oklahoma

Hi Pat! I was just thinking about you earlier today and wondered if you were home yet. Hope you had a good trip.

Cheryle

Great to hear from you both as you have been off on
your trips visiting family!

Greetings from Oklahoma

Thank you Nellie. I enjoy checking back in here when I can. I'm enjoying my visit seeing everyone.

Cheryle

Don't feel so bad about eating out. Try to make good decisions or if you eat high point food just try not to eat as much. But you know what, I went to Texas for a week to visit my mom, ate out the whole time, ice cream and all and thought I was going to horribly gain when I got home. I gave myself a few days before weigh in and I had only gained 2 lbs. A lot better than what I thought. You may be suprised!!! Have an enjoyable vacation!