Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Everyone!

I just thought I'd stop in and see how things are going. I'm finally settled into my new place and trying to get a routine going. I'm also back on track as far as WW goes. Anyway, hope everyone is hanging in there and doing well. It's almost 2 AM so I'm heading for bed. :) Hopefully I'll be able to stop in more often. It seems all I do these days is work. TTYL!

Aimee

Re: Hey Everyone!

Hi Aimee
nice to see you posting again..
As you can see theres been many changes, some good
some not so good..

I miss our chats, stay in touch...

and I'm thrilled to hear your back on track again, and all is going well for you...

Aimee, I am thrilled that you are posting again! Good
to hear that you are back on track.

Nellie

It is great to hear from you, Aimee!!! Keep in touch. We miss you...

Hi Aimee;
Glad to hear you are back on track and things are going well for you. I hope you have time to be more active on your board.

Good to "see" you Aimee. You have been missed. I can't begin to thank you enough for this message board. The support here is wonderful.

Pat

Hey Everyone!

Hi Aimee. I have not had the pleasure of "meeting" you since I'm fairly new to the MB. Just wanted to say thank you for keeping this board up and running. It is so wonderful to have a place to come to and "talk" to people who are going through the same weight issues, trials, support, etc.

THANK YOU!!

Cheryle

Great to here that you are on track again. That is always half the battle right!!

Aimee,

I am so happy to hear from you. It's hard but it will be worth the effort. Hang in there. I know you can do it. Have a great week

Hi Aimee, so good to see your post. I was just starting to get to know you and everyone when things changed here at this site and even though we don't get to see you as often, I hope you know how grateful everyone is for the special community you created and nurtured here. Sincerely, Maajida