Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 7-16-08

Good morning everyone!! Scott has an interview for a job this morning so I am up and ready to get breakfast going. Not much other plans. I have 2 freecycle pickups and then we will have some family time.

I hope everyone is well today. I am thinking of all of you and glad to see so many are able to check in! :)

Hugs,
Uki

Re: Daily committment thread for 7-16-08

Good morning, Uki and everyone. It feels good to be checking in for another OP day and to be building on a succession of these days one after the other. I'm off to the gym very early and am wishing everyone a great day. Love, Maajida

I'm already at work and OP. Feeling much better than I did yesterday; I think I had a flu bug. Yesterday, I only was able to eat about 10 or 11 points. I don't have much of an appetite still this morning so hopefully I can just keep some water down.

Nothing like a good dose of the flu to help you shed a few pounds, LOL!

Count me in for the day. I overslept this morning so missed walking with DH. The guys are on a set schedule and nothing changes it. I couldn't decide if I wanted to walk or go to the pool today so guess it's water aerobics. It's been 2 weeks since I was at the Y. My back is really stiff today so the water will feel great. I'm still trying to catch up on laundry from our trip. Need to get some sewing done for craft show this weekend.
Everyone have a good day.

Pat

Daily committment thread for 7-16-08

Carrie, sorry to hear that you were not feeling well and I'm glad you are feeling better today.

I'm not going to lie---I won't be OP today. I am spending the day with my SIL in downtown OKC today. We will be taking a boat ride down the canal and having lunch on the river. This is my last day in Oklahoma. Will be flying home early tomorrow morning.

Cheryle