Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise accountability for the week of July 20th

Better start the thread so you have a place to post! LOL No exercise for me today - this is rest day.

Re: Exercise accountability for the week of July 20th

my only exercise today was walking to the sewing room and exercising my brain to be sure I sewed the right pieces together.

Pat

13.5 mile bike ride today!

3 1/2 mile walk done.

Pat

We had a storm this afternoon that cleared out the heat and humidity - for awhile - so it was quite com-fortable walking this evening. I managed to walk two
miles! That is the distance up and down our street
twice!

I got a 40 min. walk in this eve. Boy, it was humid out!

10.5 mile bike ride today.

1 hour water aerobics class and legs part of weight lifting circuit.

Pat

I missed posting yesterday and nearly missed it today. I got in a 4 mile walk/run both days.

Cheryle

3 1/2 mile/ 1 hour walk this AM. Humidity is lower but still feel hot and sticky.

Pat

Got in 30 min. walk last night before sun went down. I think I injested several bugs on that walk...god the gnats and such were terrible last night!

4 mile walk this morning.

Cheryle

Walked 50 min. last night....at some point, I need to drive around and see how many miles my "path" comes out to be...

Anyhow, I'm loving this no humidity we've been blessed with this last couple days.

I skipped yesterday- but have to be back at it haven't decided for sure what kind of excersize i'm gonna do, but i will let you know and follow up later.

10 mile bike ride today.

I got in a 4 mile walk/run this morning. I know I mentioned before that I have been adding more jogging into the walk. The past several days, I have been gradually increasing the jogging. I was very excited today when I discovered that I had shaved 9 minutes off of my time just by increasing the jogging!!

Cheryle

Does anyone here go to Curves?

Cheryle

I was a Curves Instructor....

good place..

No formal "exercise" today. Was up at 5:15 to get to work at 6:30. I've walked about a mile just going to the grocery store and what I did at work.

Pat

Tobenj, I have been thinking about checking out Curves once it's too cold to be outside doing my walking & jogging. Can you tell me a little about it? I have never been inside one, but have had friends who went and really liked it.

Cheryle

P.S. Should I start a different thread so this one won't be hijacked? I really don't know the "procedure."

12.5 mile bike ride today. What a nice way to start the day!

Uki