Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 7-25-08

Good morning and happy Friday! I am hoping this finds everyone doing well and staying healthy.

We hd a good day yesterday. The big kids were at a sleepover so it was just Scott and Mitch and I. We had dinner and then took a nice hike at a nearby state park. The weather was perfect.

We don't pick up the kids until 4p, so I am not sure what we will do today. Maybe head out to see Scott's folks and get some things done at their house?

Here's hoping you are having a good day too.

Uki

Re: Daily committment thread for 7-25-08

Good morning everyone. It's kind of gloomy here today in my part of the world. Hopefully, the sun might decide to come out. I have a busy day ahead of me here at work with grocery shopping to do this eve. I ran out of fresh fruit - I hate that canned stuff--so I'm a little out of sorts at the moment w/o my grapes. Anyhow, just wanted to say that I'm OP this morning and hope everyone else is having a great OP morning as well.

Good morning everyone....I'm checking in here on my birthday today...am 62....eeeeek! I don't feel as old as the numbers sound. Just got back from a trip with my dh to a convention he had to attend and managed to stay mostly OP with some planned treats and worked out nearly every day. I always used to use my birthday as an excuse to go off program and I so don't want to repeat that old habit pattern again...here's to a great happy and healthy day for everyone. Sincerely, maajida

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Maajida

Happy Birthday , Maaj! :)

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Maaj.

Laura

thanks so much for the birthday greetings...am still OP at the end of the day, YAY, Maajida