Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread for 7-29-08

Wow, I just looked at the calendar and realized that July is almost over. Where did the summer go??? LOL

We found out that Scott did get the transfer to the school closer to us in Akron. That is a great thing! The school is smaller so he will have fewer classes, the pay is the same, the administration is more on top of the students, which helps with the behavior issues, and he has friends that teach there. It is also a good deal closer and the school day is 7:30a to 4:00p, so he will get home earlier too. We are greatly relieved.

Today I run errands and begin to get things ready to leave for a short camping trip with friends. We also planned another trip for next week to the Allegheny National Forest. That will be just our family though.

What are your plans today?

Re: Daily commitment thread for 7-29-08

Good morning. Got up too late to walk with DH this AM. I'm going to the Y and take an hour water aerobics class instead. Not many plans today.
Don't know what meals will be today but they will be OP for sure.
Uki, great news about Scott's job. Getting anything closer to home now is a good thing.
Just saw a segment on the Today show about the business called Life is Good. I feel like that is my motto now.

Pat

OP today after bad relapse yesterday...maaj

I started off the day with a 4 mile walk/run. Then went to WW for today's WI. (I will post more about that on a different thread). Then I went shopping for a couple of pairs of pants to begin school with. I ate OP for breakfast, but really blew it for lunch. I went with a friend and we ate at Red Robins Gourmet Burgers. I had all intentions of eating a turkey burger, but blew it. They have great burgers which are huge and steak fries. I decided on that instead. This is the first time I have had french fries since I started WW in February. I thought I would enjoy the meal, but I just felt guilty afterwards and wanted to kick myself in the behind.
Needless to say, dinner will definitely be OP and I will not be so tempted to fall off the wagon for awhile after today.

Cheryle

I think I went over my points today some also. My boss took me out to eat and did my evaluation while we ate. I did alright there, but it left me very little points for tonight. I had a cup of chili on the run to church. I think I went over b/c I had some fruit and I know I didn't have the points for it tonight...I just felt like my insulin level was going crazy tonight. Sometimes you gotta listen to your body!

I did get good evaluation and a 5% raise...WooHoo!!!

Carrie, congratulations on the raise!!

Cheryle