Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread for 8-4-08

Good morning! Yesterday was Scott's birthday and we had a lovely day. It was very relaxing. Not much planned for today either. We leave on another camping trip on Wednesday, so I still have to start cleaning up from the last one to prepare for the next one. LOL

Welcome to a new week, so let's all make it a great one!

Re: Daily commitment thread for 8-4-08

good morning and here's to another OP day...I feel like I have accomplished one week of food sobriety, since a day of struggle last Monday and am going for another OP week, one day at a time. Four generations at lunch today...88 year old mom, me at 62, daughter at 30, grandson at 16 mos. Many blessings, have a great day everyone, maajida

What a wondeful gathering you will be having for lunch!! 4 generations!! That is so neat. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Uki

op for me today. Probley went a little overboard with supper tonight but the blue berry muffins were calling my name. Working long hours today and tomorrow but it isnt quite as hot as it has been.

I was asked to waterspider at my work instead of work on the production line. It has been great. I basically get parts and bring them to the line which means I walk like 8 miles a day. My biggest problem was getting excercise in. Maybe this is the awnser to my prayers!!!

Hope you all had a great day.

how great to have exercise be a regular part of your work day. What is a 'waterspider'?? I wish I didn't have to get to the gym separate from work....best of luck, Maajida