Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh in 8/10/08

Today was WI day for me. I was up .4 lbs. Due to several mental and physical challenges this week, I made a conscious decision to take a break for the week and regroup this coming week. I was expecting more of an increase than I had, so I'm okay with it. Starting tomorrow, I'm back OP and ready to maintain.

Cheryle

Re: Weigh in 8/10/08

That's awesome that you could take a break and only gain the .4 which is nothing really. Means you have pretty darn good habits.

Cheryle, That small gain could be considered staying the same. Your weight could flucuate that much even if you were strictly on plan. Good job that you can take a break and know that you are going right back to your plan.

Pat

Weigh in 8/10/08

Thanks Lisa and Pat. I appreciate the kind words. I was surprised at myself with the eating habits last week. Even though I said that I was taking a break, I honestly found myself eating more of the healthier foods than I thought I would just because that is my eating habits these days. Don't get me wrong at all, I did have the occasional ice cream and even a trip to Cinnabons. However, most of the time, I made pretty decent choices, even if it was out of habit.

However, today, I am completely back OP and got my exercising back in.

Cheryle

Cheryle-- I haven't been on here in awhile- Glad to hear your positive tone--- Hope the week is going well for you!!!
Ang