Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 8-19-08

Good morning! What is everyone up to today? Anna has this weird pain and swelling in her toe since Sunday night, so I think we are off to the doctor today to get it checked.

Mitch had a great time on his sleepover and the mom said he was very well behaved. That made me fee good!

How about you?

Re: Daily commitment thread 8-19-08

Good morning. I'm off to quilt club today and then getting ready for our trip tomorrow. My big challenge is planning a menu for cooking in the camper for 5 days and staying on plan. With only a small frig I'm limited on how much fresh food I can take. Will have to plan some meals out of cans. Probably won't be 100% on plan but will do the best I can. The good news is that the weather is supposed to be nice all week. Last year when we went to the festival it rained every day. Hope all of you have a good day

Pat

I have the day off today and will be meeting some friends for lunch. We are eating at a Mexican restaurant so I will have to be careful about what I order. I will take my baked scoops instead of eating the chips provided. After that, I'm not 100% sure what I will eat.

Pat, have a good trip. I'm sure you will do pretty well on your eating. You have this down by now.

Uki, I hope your daughter gets some relief with her toe. Do you think it could be an ingrown toenail?

Cheryle

Re: Daily commitment thread 8-19-08

When I eat Mexican, I stick with Fajitas (chicken) and I just skip the shells and eat the chichen/veggies.

Carrie, I didn't see your reply until after lunch. I ended up ordering a plate of grilled chicken meat (fajita chicken) off of the kids' menu and just dipped the pieces in salsa. No sides.

Cheryle