Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 8-20-08

Good morning! This will be a longer day. Scott has parent/teacher orientation tonight so he will be at school all day. We will go in and meet him for a break in the afternoon, but then we won't see him at home until around 8p. Hopefully, they will let them leave early on Friday to make up the time.

Yesterday I was out of sorts. I went out on my bike ride, but was feeling down when I started. I planned on a long ride, but just didn't feel up to it. I kept getting a pain in my side, and it was windy, and I finally just went home after 10 miles. I just didn't want to ride.

Today is a rest day for me and I am looking forward to it. I will get some chores done, but no exercise otherwise.

What are you doing today?

Re: Daily commitment thread 8-20-08

Just popping in to say Hi and good bye. We are leaving in about an hour for the rest of the week. Still have to finish packing the camper. I've got my food planned. Some of it isn't Core but it's the best I could do with the accomodations that I have. Hope all of you have a great week. See you Monday.

Pat

Hello and Good Morning everyone. I'm already here at work and things are starting to get busy. My office is right beside a busy highway and I just heard two mini vans crash into each other. The police/fire dept. have the intersection blocked off and our patients are now stuck in the traffic...hopefully noone was hurt too badly.

Anyhow, I'm heading over to a car lot after work to possibly trade in my Impala on something different. I have my eye on a Buick Rendezvous. I hate to trade off my Impala, but it's been a pistol ever since I bought it. I bought it Labor Day of last year and two months ago, I socked $650.00 into the dumb thing b/c it decides at random it just doesn't want to start. We've had other work do on it since that and from time to time, it still wont start. You practically have to drain the battery (new one) down and finally it will turn over. My co-worker has had the same trouble with hers and she just put $1000.00 into hers for a body control module...I'm not waiting on that to happen. That car left me stranded in Indianapolis last week (not in a good area either) and I was madder than a hornet! So, I've been car shopping in between my two jobs. No wonder I'm stressed out lately, huh?

Anyway, I really would like to go and get a salad for lunch...they're expensive, but it's what I'm wanting.

Have great day everyone!!

Yikes, it's 5pm. and I am just checking in to committ to an OP day! Kinda after the fact, but better late than never...and I can report and I am indeed OP today, despite a big plate of chocolate bars sitting in the center of the table at a staff meeting. Hugs, Maajida