Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 8-28-08

Happy Thursday ladies!

Well, today I have a doctor's appointment for my stomach. I may cancel though. I had been having weird stomach pains since Sunday, and by yesterday afternoon, I was convincec there was something horribly wrong with me. LOL Well, all afternoon I was in pain and then around 6p yesterday it went away. I had no pain last night and I seem fine this morning. So, if it is really gone, I will cancel the appointment. That will free up my morning a lot.

I meet my mom for lunch and shopping this afternoon.

The kids had a lot of homework yesterday, so we will see how this year goes. Mitchell even LOVES homework. :) First grade must be really cool...

What are your plans today?

Re: Daily commitment thread 8-28-08

Good morning. Off to WW in a few minutes. Think I'll be up a little. I have to get my act together. I've stayed mostly OP on Core but my portions have gotten out of hand. This week since I've been sick I've given myself permission to eat whatever I wan and it continued after I got feeling better. I've been fooling around at the same weight, give or take a couple pounds, seems like all summer. Guess it's time to start writing down what I eat. I hate doing that but maybe that is what I need now. No trips for a couple weeks and I don't start work for probably 3 weeks so now is the time to get back on track.

Hope all have a good day

Pat

Daily commitment thread 8-28-08

I'm at work with my OP snacks and OP lunch. I'm snacking on grapes right now. :)

Uki, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Pat, you will have no trouble buckling down. You have done so awesome so far. I have faith in you that you can continue.

Cheryle

Re: Daily commitment thread 8-28-08

Thanks Cheryle. I cancelled the appointment because I really feel much better today. I think I may have irritable bowel syndrome. I have researched it online and it fits my symptoms to a "T." I see my GYN next Friday, so I will talk with her about it. I am trying to save having to pay the additional co-pay to see my family doctor. I know that is terrible, but $$ is so tight right now, that if I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone, I will hold out to do that.

daily commitment thread 8-28-08

Uki, glad to hear you are feeling better. Take care of yourself, though.

Cheryle