Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi everyone

Hello All!!!! I just got back from Chicago, went there for the weekend. Really didn't eat that much, but didn't write anything down either. Sat. i did eat pizza late, 2 pieces, and one cheese stick, yikes yikes yikes, but walked alot!!!!!! And that was all we ate the entire day- so that should be ok right???? I ate a veggie sandwich sunday, 2 raw oysters , and 3 fried in butter in parm cheese OPPS, but again that was it for yesterday so i am hoping it balances out.
This may be a stupid question, but lately i am having problems writing things down, does anyone think it would be stupid if i made myself accountable somehow here on this site and wrote down what i ate everyday here as well??? I think it would help me, Please let me know.
Thanks angie

Re: Hi everyone

Angie, welcome home. You can certainly use your weekly points to cover what you ate off plan and your walking will help. My concern is that you seemed to have skipped meals during the day. That is a set up for diaster. You can certainly record your daily meals here and we will critique them if you want. I too have problems recording which is one of the reasons that I'm doing Core (no recording).

Pat

Hi Angela! It is great to have you back.

I agree with Pat that it is never good practice to skip meals like that. In order to keep your metabolism up and humming along, you need to eat on a regular basis and at regular intervals. Balance is the key - good varieties of foods from all food groups eaten at regualr intervals. Rest assured that this one slip up over 1 weekend is not going to break the bank, but regular skipping of meals is not a good idea. For me, skipping meals leads to overindulging later because my body literally screams for food later and then I overeat. hang in there!!

OK!! THANKS GUYS- I mean it- I WANT CRITIQUED!!!! I Am going to start tom. please please hold me to it. PLEASE critigue me this is what i need to succeed!!!!

No problem, Angela - we are here to help and support you. I forgot to tell you that it is TOTALLY fine to use the board for food accountability. We used to have a daily thread where we posted what we planned to eat day. It was very helpful! So, if that would help you, feel free to post a daily thread. Chances are more than a few us will join you too. :)