Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angela's Menu thread for 9-8-08

Let's see. I must stay OP today, so this is good for me to write out.

B: Waffles and PB2 (thanks so much Angie!)

L: Pancakes and SF syrup

D: steak, rice, and a veggie

Treat: WW ice cream and toppings and NOTHING extra! :)

Re: Angela's Menu thread for 9-8-08

Breakfast- I am eating- but what i'm eating isn't really breakfast material.... Cowboy Baked beans from dinner last night- 1 cup (5 points), coffee with cream (1 point)

Yahoo!! Angie is eating breakfast. That is great! I bet you find you have more energy. I know I do when I eat. yay!!! No one ever said you had to eat breakfast foods - eat what appeals to you and will fuel your body for the morning.

Uki

Yeah, to b'fast, Angie!!

My menu for today:

B'fast - Cereal, Banana, and WW Yogurt (made parfait)
Lunch - Favorite Veggie Omelet with Homemade Salsa
Dinner - Marinated Chicken, Grilled Veggies

Wanted to share this marinade I love:
1 1/2 cups FF Italian Dressing
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Dash of lemon juice (optional

Of course plain Italian drsg is always good, but the extra spices just makes a difference! I use it on all meats.

Yeah, Angie ate breakfast AND posted it.
For me today.
B-Shredded wheat and Fiber 1 with milk
Snack- Apple before the gym and an apple after the gym (was going shopping and needed something to tide me over) Also had a decaf iced coffee with skim milk from DD.
Lunch- a can of the new Campbells light soup. The Maryland Crab flavor. Not sure I would buy it again. A little too spicy for me (of course Jim claims that ketchup is too spicy for me) and it tasted a little fishy. Also had one of Aldi's frozen fudgesicles.
Supper- Not sure what it will end up but will fry gr. turkey with onions and peppers, add fresh tomatoes and who knows what else. I bought a rice cooker yesterday at a flea market so will make brown rice in it and see how it comes out. Probably ice cream for dessert.

Pat

Hi all-

B: Kim's light bagel with weight watchers cream cheese (2 pt)
coffee with sf/ff hazelnut cream and a little ff milk (1 pt)

L: Out to lunch with some friends - ordered a salad with grilled chicken and had them omit the good stuff (cheese, bacon, etc. - LOL) dressing on the side.(estimate about 6 pt)

D: Grilled chicken breasts marinated in lime juice/garlic/parsley (4 pt)
broccolli bread (3 pt) from old cooking light recipe - make this one from time to time - kinda like a crustless quiche - good as leftovers

Dessert/snack: maybe a ww yogurt frozen(1pt) or a WW ice cream sammy (2pt) or a chex mix bar turtle flavor (2pt)

Thought it might be helpful to list the points for different foods - I know it helped me when we used to do this menu thread.

Have a nice day,
Marilyn

Hi everyone- i just got back for the day and did something bad, i was starving , i was in walmart i did the ultimate bad. I ordered 4 chx boneless things- im sure they were fried and mac and cheese and ate 3/4 of it about 3/4 cup and threw it out before i got home - haven't done t his ever before don't know what to count it as- told my boyfriend. What do i do??? Anyone ever done this????
HELP