Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angela's Menu thread for 9-9-08

Okay, Angela, we want to know what you are eating for breakfast today and that you did eat it.

B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2 (3)

L: Pumpkin pancakes and fruit (yes, I am on a pancake kick (5)

D: Lean hamburgers on lite wheat bread with tomato, baked beans, veggie (

treat: WW ice cream cup with toppings (2)

That is 18 points, which leaves me a couple extra for snacks or a larger serving at lunch or dinner if I need it.

Re: Angela's Menu thread for 9-9-08

Today is one of those days that I'm not sure what to make.
B- shredded wheat, Fiber 1 and banana with milk
The rest of the day, we'll see

I had a long post for Angie in response to yesterday's post but we lost internet connection so I'll try again

Angie, yesterday you had a bad day. You talked about getting "bad food" at the store. You have to stop thinking that you are bad when you make the wrong choices. You seem to be in a rut of not eating and then grabbing whatever is close when you get too hungry. I've been there and understand. You need to start making plans for having food available when you are hungry. Get a cooler and carrry it with you all the time. Stock it with healthy foods like string cheese, fruit, veggies, hard boiled eggs, pb sandwich, yogurt, cottage cheese. Be sure to keep water handy also. It sounds like you need to get out your week 1 book and reread everything. Do you go to meetings? Maybe going to more than 1 per week would help. I know you can only weigh once a week but think you can sit in on other meetings.
Hope this helps. I hate to see you struggling so much

Pat

OK thanks for the advice!!!
Breakfast- WOW- i tried this and loved it it is new in my store, Weight Watcher Thai chicken and rice noodles- I LOVED IT!!!!!!! So good, (5 points) then coffee with cream (1 point)

uki how and with what do you make your weight watchers sundaes- they sound good!!!

Breakfast - Q.O. Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookie and some grapes.

Lunch - Turkey/Spinach Wrap with cucumber slices and sweet banana peppers, granola bar.

Snack - popcorn (maybe, if I still have a bag in my desk).

Dinner - ?? Have to get back with you on this. :)

Angie,

What I do is buy the individual WW ice cream cups that are 2 points and then add SF choc syrup and FF reddi whip to it for a 2 point sundae. Sometimes I buy the smart ones cookie dough sundaes and do the same thing, but those are 3 points. (still worth it to me - LOL)

Uki

Have the rest of my menu for today.
L- Bocca burger with FF cheese on an Arnolds Sandwich Thin
grapes
Supper- Sirloin Tip roast (was on sale at the store) with leftover green beans and potatoes. I may make some pudding for dessert. If not will have ice cream.

Angie, if you can find Breyer's Free Double Churn ice cream (and can limit yourself to only one serving) it is only 1 point for the vanilla and I think the chocolate. Some of the other flavors are 2 pts. This isn't the sugar free it's fat free.

Pat

Patty, I LOVE the Breyer's ice cream too. My favorite was the chocolate brownie - 1 point for 1/2 cup , I think, or maybe it was 2 points, but it was low. I just couldn't seem to stop at one serving, so I have to buy the individual cups for portion control... Expensive but I can't be trusted with ice cream. LOL

Is the WW Thai chicken dish at WW locations or did you find it at a grocery store?
Thanks!

They are at the grocery store in the frozen entree section and Sadly enough i ate it for lunch too- i love it. so that is what i had for lunch and then for dinner i had roast- small potato, and a carrot, I counted the roast as (5) potato as (3) and carrot as (2)--- I am going to have a ww sponge cake for dessertl. (1)
HAVE A GREAT EVE