Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VitaTops/Muffins

Anyone ever ordered these or tried these if you're lucky to have them in your stores? They have a sampler box for like 30.99, thought about ordering them. Anyone??

Re: VitaTops/Muffins

No personal experience here. I can get them at Giant Eagle but they are like $4.00 for a box of 4 and that is too pricey for me. I have heard they are great though. Let us know if you do order them and if they are worth it. :)

I purchased them through a Hungry Girl special. Everyone says that they love them, but I don't care for them. However, I may be too picky, thus the reason I'm fat. Lol!

I have ordered these Vitatop Muffins, plus I have
picked some up in a store in another town. No store
here sells them. They may be a little pricey, but I
found them extremely satisfying warmed a little for
breakfast. They are full of nutrients and fiber.

I think I'm gonna go for it and order a sampler. There aren't too many sweets that I don't like (unfortunately). LOL!!!

They have them in the freezer section at my local store, I only like the "chocolate" one, they are really good when you slightly heat them, chips are soft. That is really satisfying for 1 point!

I ordered the chocolate sampler today, can't wait to try them. They don't sell them anywhere around me.

My package is due to arrive today! I cannot wait to try these. Talk about fast service....I just placed order 2 days ago!!

I'm so excited!!

My favorite are the vitatops - not so much the muffins. I cannot find them in any store near me. Used to find the muffins in the freezer case in NJ and I can find them also at Whole Foods when we travel to Florida.

My Super Target now carries the mixes in the baking section - same price as online less the shipping cost.

My favorite tops are the double chocolate and the cran bran. I like to eat the chocolate ones heated briefly in the micro and topped with ff cool whip for dessert. The cran bran are good for breakfast.

I haven't ordered in a while, might need to get some soon - you have made me hungry for vitatops.

Hope you like them.

Marilyn

Marilyn - I just checked the UPS tracking number and they were delivered an hr. ago. They are there waitin on me!!

THEY'RE GREAT!!!