Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oreo Snack Cakes - 100 Cal. food find

Well, walmart was outta of my Hostess 100 cal chocolate cakes . I know they are small, but I need the control and for 1 point, you just can't beat it. Anyhow, I found 100 cal. Oreo Snack Cakes (2pts.) and although there's not much to them, they tasted really good and satisfied the crave for something sweet. Will probably not get them again, but like I said, I needed chocolate last night and my other "cakes" we not around!

I also tried the 1 pt. WW chocolate chip cookies....pretty pricy, but pretty good for 1 point. It just doesn't pay me to make a batch from scratch...I'll eat the whole dozen (or the raw dough).

Re: Oreo Snack Cakes - 100 Cal. food find

Oh the raw dough... That is my weakness too. I like the cookies, but LOVE the dough. No prerolled cookies in this house. That is temptation city!

ditto, you guys, Maaj

I tried the oreo thingys and was dissapointed--- i was so excited when i found them because i had been looking for them for weeks- that i bought 3 boxes...... oh well

Angie - take any unopened ones back and get something else you'll be more happy with.