Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angela's Menu thread for 9-12-08

Busy day today. Angie a healthy and delicious breakfast yesterday, so we will see what she has planned for today... Angie, keep up the AWESOME work! :)

B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2

L: Out with my mom - something grilled and a diet coke

D: Either homemade pizza with tomatoes and turkey pepperoni or hamburger helper made with ground turkey, with a veggie on the side

treat: WW ice cream cup and toppings

Uki

Re: Angela's Menu thread for 9-12-08

The guys picked pizza for tonight, so pizza it is. Gotta get the crust ingredients into the bread maker.

B- shredded wheat, Fiber 1 and a peach with milk
L- on the road. Hope we stop at a place where I can get grilled meat and a baked potato and salad.
S- hamburgers, baked beans, potatoes fried in healthy oil, pudding

snacks in the car- popcorn, grapes

Breakfast - protein bar

Lunch - Subway turkey on honey oat bread, banana.

Snack - Chex Turtle Bar.

Dinner - Leftover chicken n stuffing casserole (I made a flatout pizza last night, so I have to finish this stuff tonight! Tomato slices/ cottege cheese.

Snack - Grapes/Carrot sticks.

YUM- BREAKFAST- I had 2 nutrigrain waffles PB2 and a banana on it. IT WAS GREAT- 4

good job Angie - I might have to try those waffles, although I do alot better the rest of the day if I don't have any carbs in the morning.

B: fage yogurt with blueberries
coffee

S: bag of glenny's soy chips bbq flavor (2 pts)

L: My new fave - stir "fried" veggies (I use up lots of veggies this way) and a container of the microwave brown rice from Minute Rice. Todays veggies included mushrooms, baby carrots, cabbage, scallions, onion, edamame. Makes a big low pt bowl of food.

D: Not sure - might be going out - if so probably a salad with grilled chicken on it with my bring along dressing.

Marilyn

You guys all plan ahead so nicely, I had WW meatloaf for lunch with a bun---- 5 points for the meal, and 3 for the bun, not that great but i was starving.

I am making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner- not that hungry won't eat much- maybe a salad with it...... I'll record the points when done

Okay- spaghetti and meatballs with one piece of garlic bread- (13points)