Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Aldi's find

Was at Aldi's last night scoping out the ice cream section and low and behold Fit and Active has come out with 1 pt. Fudge Bars (very nice size). They say "Compare to Weight Watchers" on the box. Haven't tried them, but there's another brand I like and they better taste just like them.

Also, Fit and Active has a version of the Newtons Fruit Crisp bars that I heard someone mention on this board a couple weeks ago. So, more healthy alternatives at Aldi's, yay!!!

Re: New Aldi's find

Carrie, I've been eating Aldi's fudge bars for months. Always have a box in the freezer. They are a little softer than a brand name fudge bar but are quite good.

Pat

Pat....you've had them for months??? Wow, we just got them!!

Which section were the fruit crisps in? Were they over by crackers and snacks? I LOVE the Newton ones but they are pricey. Do you recall how much the Aldi ones were? Thanks! :)

Uki - They probably should have been over with the snacks, I happened to find them in a very odd spot....sort of where they get in some of the brand name items. In my store they have a section across from the fresh produce that they put the name brand items...it's like they hadn't made space for them over in the snack isle or something. I don't remember price; I was at too many stores yesterday. I'll check on it for you b/c I go in often for my protein bars.

Thank you! I know which section you mean that is across from produce. I'll bet someone grabbed them off the shelf and plopped them down there, but that is not their usual spot. I'll be looking for those too. Thank you so much for the heads up!

I was at Aldi's today and they were $1.69 here in Ohio.

I tried to stop in the Aldi's in my parent's town and their hours were different then my store up here. Aren't those Newton ones around 2.75 at Walmart?? I think that's what they were in my neck of the woods. 1.69 sounds like a great deal. I'm almost out of my protein bars, so I'll be headed over there in the next day or so.

The price is great! I agree that the Newton's are about $2.75 here also. Sometimes they are on sale for $2.50. LOL Hardly a savings in my book. If anyone tries the Aldi brand, can you check in and let us know how they are?

Ok, Uki - the Fit/Active are around 1.69 here in Indiana. I have not trie them though.

Anyone tried them?

Thanks, Carrie. I will be going to Aldi this week, so I will look for them. Where in the store are they? Are they by crackers?

Thanks so much!