Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 9-25-08

Good morning ladies! Angie is back!! YAY!!!

I had a good doay yesterday. Did the treadmill first thing in the morning. Then headed off to Wal-Mart and got groceries. Came home and got things put away and I was so tired. I decided to take a little nap. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep for almost 2 hours! Goodness! I got up and got a few things done before the kids got home to do homework.

Lat night Scott and I had a nice date night! We went to a deli that we used to go to when we were first married. I had a roasted turkey pita sandwich - lettuce and tomato/no dressing. It did have some cheese on it, but not a lot. It was delicious, and just the right size. I was so tickled to have found something that was OP and so good. I will definitely remember that one. :)

Today I have no big plans. I will get chores done and get a bike ride and see what else the day holds.

Oh, Anna didn't need the nebulizer at school again. I think we are over the hump! I am SOOooooooo relieved.

OP for the day. How about you?

Uki

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-25-08

Good morning. I'm off to WW in a few minutes. Then to the gym. This afternoon is open then have to go to a CPR class this evening. Yesterday I packed up my angel collection from the china cabinet. It only took 2 big boxes (there are more angels on a shelf that I don't have to move). Now I have to clean out the cabinet that holds all my baking pans and the one with all my cookbooks and some china. I sure hope I like the new flooring when it finally gets put down. This is a lot of work. Of course some of these cabinets haven't been emptied for a long time so will be a good time to clean them out. Some stuff I may freecycle to get it out of the house.. I won't be on tomorrow since I have to leave the house at 7AM and won't get home till about 8PM. That time includes 4 hours driving time.

Have a good day. Oh, welcome back Angie I missed your enthusiastic messages

Pat

Yay, Angie is back!!

Had a great OP day yesterday.

We have a busy morning here at work and then this after noon, not a thing on the schedule. I'm hopin for some walkins bc it makes the day drag when noone comes in.

After work, gotta make some breads for church bake sale. Then I promised my son we'd go and look at Halloween costumes plus have to get DH something for his birthday tomorrow; always something to do and not a lot of time to relax.

Have a great OP day everyone.

Sorry, checking in at the end of the day instead of the beginning....OP all the way...killer workout this morning...I hate my trainer, but I love my trainer, lol...he gets me so far out of my comfort zone that I can't even see it, lol. Some temptations and cravings, but being OP feels better than old destructive habits. Hugs, hope it's a great end of the week for you all. Maaj