Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Committment Thread - 9/28/08

I can't believe I am the first one to post here...usually I end up posting at the end of the day instead of the beginning...it's so good to come here and post of being OP...after a series of relapses, I am centered and focused on the journey once again. It's been a busy weekend with my 88 year old mom in a rehab hospital recovering from a broken hip and I have my 18 mos. grandson overnight to give his mom, my daughter, a break. I managed to get to step class yesterday and running around with my grandson will be my exercise today, lol. Hugs to you all and have a wonderful Sunday. Maajida

Re: Daily Committment Thread - 9/28/08

I am OP today. I am going to write my menu out for the day and I plan to move move move!

I'm OP today, too! Even had b'fast before going to early church at 8:00 a.m.
We're smoking chicken, cabbage, and sweet potatoes on the Big Green Egg this afternoon, so I'm looking forward to a YUMMY OP dinner tonight. Lunch will be light.
I'm getting out this afternoon for some walking since the weather is so beautiful. Got to love it!!!
Hope everyone else is enjoying this wonderful Sunday.

Good to see all of your posting. I didn't have time this AM before church. Just got back from the grocery store and if I didn't know better would have thought it was the day before T-givng. It was a mob scene. The only thing that we could think of for a reason is the the Buffalo Bills football game isn't until 4 PM today so everyone was getting shopping done befoe kickoff.
I've had an OP day so far and planning on the rest of the day being OP. Found out yesterday that new flooring is being put down on Tues so have to finish emptying cabinets that have to be moved from the kitchen and moving other stuff out of kitchen, dining room, hall way and laundry room. Don't know for sure where we are going to put everything. I've earned lots of points going up and down the basement stairs with boxes. Shouldn't have much problem eating off plan for the rest of the week. I'm working everyday and will take my meals with me. Don't have much time for eating so mostly eat in the car between clinics. Makes me plan much better than usual. When I get home I either will have something in the crockpot or at least know what I'm going to cook since I'm usually too tired to think.
Hope everyone has a good week. Don't know if I'll be able to check in much since I leave early in the AM and don't get back till late most days.

Pat

I was OP today too! It was another busy one for us here, but that is okay. The weekend has been so nice. I am sad to see it go...