Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability Thread for the week of 9-28-08

Just starting the thread for anyone who would like to post. What are you doing to earn your AP's?

Re: Exercise Accountability Thread for the week of 9-28-08

65 minutes on the treadmill today. Just didn't feel like a bike ride today.

3 mile walking DVD so far today, but going to do more later on. I'm increasing the activity this week since I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER!

Diane

Yesterday I did the elliptical and some weights. Today I am going to try out a new spinning class. I've never done the spinning before so hopefully it won't kick my butt! My new neighbor is going to go with me so that is good 'cause I might need the encouragement to keep going! Everyday I will move this week in some way!

65 minutes on the treadmill today too.

Tammy - glad to see you found someone to exercise with in your new home. I love spinning class - you can really set your own intensity since you are in control of the resistence. You might be sore in the beginning, until your body adjusts but you will burn some serious calories which makes it all worth it!

Let us know how you liked it.

I am trying to alternate days on what type of exercise I do ie: cross train I guess since I am not burning as many calories as I used to - my body is getting used to my routine. So I rode my bike for about 1 hour yesterday outside and on the hills and today I ran for 40 minutes. The weather has been wonderful - take advantage while you can.

Marilyn

60 minutes on the treadmill all out of the way!

70 minutes on the treadmill - I kept getting interrupted by the phone! Ack!!!

4-mile walking DVD

It was a workout for me!!!

70 minutes on the treadmill. Off to pack for camping.