Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PB2???

I am thinking about ordering PB2 but haven't ever tried it. Could those of you that have tried it tell me about it? Also they now have one that has chocolate in it. Has anyone tried it and do you know the nutrional stats on it. I didn't stay on the website that long to try to see if it was posted or not.
Thanks!

Re: PB2???

I am a PB2 junkie. I LOVE it! To me, it tastes like natural PB. It is not like Jif or Skippy - it is very peanutty in the taste. As far as texture goes, you mix it up with water yourself, so you can control how thick or thin it is. I will admit that I love real PB too, but I prefer PB2 for points.

I have heard mixed reviews on the chocolate PB2. Most folks seem to think that adding a little cocoa powder or hot cocoa mix is just as good. I can't say, though, because I haven't tried it.

HTH,
Uki

I have not tried the choc. but the reg. PB2 is awesome. I had to drive 1.5 hrs. away to get it in my parents home town and it was so worth it. On my next trip, I will be stocking up. I paid 3.99 for my jar and I think mom said it was on sale when she picked it up. I sprinkle a smidge of splenda in mine and it's perfect. I admit I was pretty sceptical but was most pleasantly surprised.

I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, and I LOVE IT, too. Haven't had the chocolate, but have added the SF Nesquik to make my own. I always add a little sweetner to mine when I make it, just to suit my taste. You can play around with all kinds of possibilities...SF jam or jelly, etc. YUMMY, YUMMY, and my PB craving is satisfied!!!

Diane S

It's like a miracle in a jar!

Wow! Thanks for all of your input! I am going to order it for sure! I love peanut butter. Thanks everyone!

i love it on toast with a banana sliced and only 4 pts. (that is 1 point less than just the regular pb has in it.) i haven't heard of it with the chocolate in it but that does sound yummmmy . If you go to the site bellplantation.com there is alot of recipes in there using it.