Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 9-30-08

Wow! Hard to believe it is almost October. I am going to put up the Halloween decorations this morning. I will wait until the kids have left for school, so they will be surprised when they come home. They love it when we decorate for the holidays. :)

I had an OP day yesterday. I had planned to take a bike ride and then it just was too chilly and I got all grumpy about it. LOL I did the treadmill for a good 65 minutes instead. It is pouring down rain today, so it will be the treadmill again. I taped the show about thay family with 17 kids to watch and I also have a movie from the library. That should hold my attention while I exercise.

Chores today and then this afternoon, Wes has an appointment. Not much else.

OP all the way again. How about you?

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-30-08

It's 2:00 my time, where is everyone today, LOL? Ugh, I have had a very stressful morning and feel like I could easily eat to console myself, I haven't yet, but I want to. Ever hear that saying, when it rains, it pours? That's me lately. Last week, I socked $2000 into my car, $622 for a plumbing issue on Friday, $390.00 medical bill, AND today my cell phone completely died. I'm not due for an upgrade and all my songs, info was lost. LOST! UGH.

I'm banging my head against the table. I've had insurance/billing problems all day to boot.

I'm going to try my best not to reach for chocolate.

Hope everyone is having a better day than I!!

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-30-08

Oh Carrie!!! What a nightmare. I am so sorry to hear of this. You are right that when it rains, it pours. We are not supertitious, so to speak, but I swear - bad things (financially) always happen to us in 3's. Let's hope you are not hit my any other expenses.

Hang in there and don't eat the chocolate. :)

Hugs,
Uki