Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angie...

Hi Angie,

The PB2 is still not here. I know you said you mailed it last Wednesday, so I am wondering if you think I should be worried that it is lost? Was it supposed to come through the US postal system?

Help!!

Uki

Re: Angie...

yeah i sent it actually the post office sent and paid for it because they had packed the 4 that i sent you i just bought another one and took it there, i will go there tommorrow and check into it. Sorry since they were the ones responsable for damaging it i had them deal with the shipping, i am sorry. I will look into it tom.

It is not your fault!!! Thank you for looking into it. Maybe it will come today. I sure hope so. I will let you know if it does so that you don't have to go to the post office unneccesarily.

You are a peach! :)

Angie,

I just wanted to update you that it DID NOT come today either. I am so sad...

uki- hey there- i did not make it to the post office today- i am so so mad at them- it was completely insured. i sent you 4 PB2s as you know- they packed them, and when i went in there after i bought the other one for them to package them for you they told me they were assuming responsability.... i will go buy another one and i will send it fed ex or ups or something. Just so you know it was their fault it got damaged not mine.
I will go send it tommorrow a.m again, i am sorry, i really am....

Angie, I know it is not your fault and I am not at all upset with you!!!! Since it was insured, all you have to do is take it up with them and they have to replace all the money! You do not have to pay a thing for it. It is their responsibility. Good thing you did insure it - you did the right thing!!!! Let me know what you find out and when they re-ship, so I will keep an eye out.

Thanks for all your help. I am so sorry the Post Office made this such a hassle for you. :(

Hi Angie,

Just wanted to let you know it did not come today either... :(

I love the stuff, i had my parents stop and pick some up as they were coming up from fl. to spend the summer with me, best tasting 1 pointer i know of. there is a site you can go to and they have all kinds of recipes to use it. yummmmmm bellplantation.com

Angie,

Just letting you know that it did NOT come today either. We won't be home to check the mail tomorrow, so I will let you know on Sunday afternoon if it arrived on Saturday.

uki- i did take it up with the post office, i know you are not mad but i went and had bought another pb2 after you told me one of them was damaged and you obviously haven't recieved it, i don't know what to do, so i will go and buy another one and take it to fed ex and send it to you that way. I am sorry that i inconvienced you- it actually was the post office but i feel as though it were my fault. Sorry

Angie,

You are a sweetie and I know none of this was your fault! We got back tonight and it still did NOT come, so I haven't a clue what happened with the Post Office. Maybe the postal workers are eating it. LOL I will watch for another one to come Fed Ex.

Thanks again!
Uki