Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 10-2-08

Good morning!

What a busy day yesterday. I got the kids and Scott off, and then ran errands all morning and then tackled chores and homework and then we had date night. :)

I got over to Aldi's but ours must not carry the off-brand Newton's. I could find their version of Nutrigrain bars, which were over by the peanut butter and jelly, but that was a close as I got. I did buy...

Fit and Active turkey meatballs
Fit and Active FF plain yogurt
Imitation crab
salad

And then at Wal-Mart I bought...

Joseph's Lavash wraps (we do have the LaTortilla 1 point wraps now too, but they are pricey)
FF cream cheese
FF reddiwip
SF chocolate syrup
Sweet potatoes
FF Promise

Then I made the YUMMIEST lunch. I took a whole Jospeh's wrap and spread 1 ounce of FF cream cheese on 1/2 of it. Then I layered 2 ounces of crab over that and folded the wrap over it all. I "grilled" it on the quesadilla maker and then put salad and chopped tomato and salsa over the top. It was delicious and very filling. I ate that at 2:30p and we had dinner around 7:45p and I really wasn't all that hungry even then!

Oh and we had dinner at a deli and I had roast turkey, lettuce, tomato, and a little cheese on a pita. I did splurge and have 2 points worth of chips.

Today I am home and OP!

Re: Daily commitment thread 10-2-08

Wwow, Usuki, you sure had a great menu yesterday. Inspiring. I had a very full OP day yesterday too...hectic wise, but eats wise too. Last night for dinner, I had left over fresh tomato soup...had about 2 oz. of lean ground meat in the individual serving, and also layered in bits of nonfat cream cheese, lo fat shredded cheddar, and onions and seasoned with chili powder and other spices...and sprinkled (this will sound weird) FiberOne cereal over the top for crunch...it was a hugely filling mixture and really delish for few calories. So glad to be checking in for another OP day. Take care, Maajida

Good morning folks! I'm here at work, but getting ready to go do some purchasing this morning. Have to stop by Walmart for couple items.

Had a good OP day yesterday. It's getting towards the end of the week and I'm starting to run out of things so today I'll be planning my shopping list and gearing up for tomorrow.

Friend of the family put brakes on my car last night and would not let us pay him...so that was a blessing to only have to pay for the parts and not any labor. Saved us lots!

Not a lot going on so have a great day everyone.

Started my morning out with more walking. I don't know if it will make any difference at the scale Saturday, but I am feeling better the more I do.

I worked outside yesterday since it was such a beautiful fall day. Nothing like fresh air to cleanse the mind of cobwebs!! LOL!! I also got a lot accomplished. Then more leaves are falling and I will have more work to do!!

We are anxiously awaiting the birth of our 8th grandchild, so I packed me a "going to the hospital" bag of goodies to keep me on program...bottled water, Fiber One bars, apples, and don't know what else I will add! We're getting excited!

Today I am OP all the way....hope all of you have a GREAT one, too!

Diane S