Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment for 10-11-08

I'm signing on real fast as I have a ton to do. We have a showing on our house at 10:30 this morning. Ugh...I've been up half the night and there's still more to do. We were in the middle of a plumbing nightmare and we didn't get all the mess in the garage cleaned up from that 2 weeks ago, so it's scramble time.

Anyway, I had a great OP day yesterday. Had all this cleaning to do and grocery shopping to do, so didn't get in any "formal" workout, but I was moving a lot.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Where has Angie and Chelsie gone too??

Re: Daily Commitment for 10-11-08

Good luck with the house showing, Carrie! You never know, this may be the one. :)

I slept in this morning and it felt good. The weather is supposed to be nice, so Scott and I will ride our bikes. Then there is a little local festival that we plan to take the kids to.

OP today - food is planned and there is time to play and time to relax. Can't beat that!

so glad to be here to post of being OP too. Wow, Carrie, with all that you have going on, to be doing so well OP is really a wonderful accomplishment. Have a good Saturday, all. love, Maajida

The covers felt good this a.m., so stayed in bed longer than meant to! Had to get rolling to shower, etc and make it to WW meeting. Down another pound! Yeah! Slowly creeping, but determined!!! It's been years since I've been at this current weight!

I had a great OP day yesterday. Plan the same for today, even though I just had my b'fast about 30 minutes ago! I know I need to eat early, but when I'm in a rush, I don't always get started off like I usually do. I'd rather take the time and do something I really enjoy eating, instead of getting a quick fix!! My day will be long, so I will have plenty of time to get in my points!! No problem with that!! LOL!!

Carrie, hope you had good luck with showing the house. Nothing like having one on the market to keep us on our toes, though! Housecleaning like that does count for exercise!!

Maj, missed you the last couple of days!!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Dinner is going on the smoker after while, so, basically, no cooking for me tonight! YEAH!

Diane S

Maajida, sorry for the mispelled name...also, just read your note from last night/this a.m. which was a late post! I just knew I hadn't been seeing your post every day! Glad to hear you're in control! What a great feeling to enjoy the ride!!