Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 10-12-08

We had a great day yesterday and look forward to another one today. We have church this morning and host youth group tonight. OP today for sure!

Re: Daily commitment thread 10-12-08

Headed off to church this morning too. Have to work this eve.

We were busy yesterday. Had the showing. Didn't get any feedback and we know they weren't here very long b/c we drove by...not a good sign since they didn't spend barely 20-30 min. in here. We did hit up a few yard sales yesterday and I bought the neatest yard decoration (3 pc. train) for $10. Found my youngest 2 pairs of pants and a nice shirt from Children's Place..all for $1.50 total!

Had a great OP day yesterday as well. I weighed this morning..no gain/no loss. I know I did everything right on the food front and even worked out, but it's that TOM and I never lose during that time so I'll just have to be satisfied with a "hold."

Have a good one everyone.

good morning and here's to a totally OP day! Carrie, I can sure relate to the issues of a "hold" on the scale numbers...I've been in a holding pattern for about 2 or 3 weeks, and haven't been off program for food or exercise. Sometimes our bodies just need time to assimilate all the changes, and the worst thing we could do is get off program at this point. Take care...let's hang in there together. Maajida

Good morning. I'm bacck from a week in Hershey PA. Had a good week, cold morning sitting manning the flea market space but warmed up nicely in the afternoons. Didn't do as well as I'd hoped on the eating front. It all looked good on paper but got lazy sometimes and went for easy. Didn't eat any chocolate tho. Got on the scale this AM and I'm up about 4 pounds since we left. I'll have to watch my food carefully till I weigh in on Wed. Have to spend the day emptying the camper and cleaning it getting ready for storage.
One good thing about the flea market was that I sold about 10 of my quilted bags. I will have to work hard this winter to restock before craft shows next year.
Just wanted to stop in and say a quick HI. I'm definately going to be OP this week.

Pat

Another good OP day for me. I was off to early SS and church, have just finished a late lunch and will probably catch a nap shortly! LOL! Have leftovers from the smoker last night, so don't have to cook or even think about what I will have to eat! I'll just enjoy a leisure afternoon.

Good to see so many back on here today. It was an almost quiet week, except for a very few of us! Welcome back! Have a great afternoon!