Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise accountability thread for the week of 10-12-08

Just starting it for anyone who needs to post. Rest day for me. :)

Re: Exercise accountability thread for the week of 10-12-08

Sunday is normally a rest day for me, too, but I woke up about 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up, made coffee, drank one cup, and then had time on my hands before getting ready for church, so I did my 2-mile DVD before 6:00! That's one up for me for the week!

Diane S

45 min. on the treadmill tonight!

I did my walking VHS tape (2-mile) this a.m. and also added another Richard Simmons VHS that I have had since I don't know when!! It was dancing and then toning or something! LOL! I got a chuckle just trying to keep up with all of those people!! Had a lot of moves I haven't made in quite a while! Anyway, I'm geared up from my "workout"!!

How about ya'll?

Diane S

I just got back from a 12.5 mile bike ride. I am trying to savor these last days of warm weather and ride when I can. I find that my mood is so improved when I can ride my bike.

40 min. on the treadmill out of the way!!

My exercise doesn't seem like much compared to what ya'll do, but I enjoy my DVD/VHS exercises! Any movement is great, I think. I have sat on my rear for so many years, anything that has gotten me off the couch is an improvement! I guess I needed that pat on the back this a.m. for some reason!!

I have already done my two-mile walk. Got a phone call before I could get started on anything else, so took a break to get on here before doing some more!!

Another 12.5 mile bike ride today. The weather is supposed to turn nasty later tonight, so I expect tomorrow will be back to the treadmill...

Uki - I'm amazed at that 12.5 mile bikeride. That would take me several towns away, LOL.

60 minutes on the treadmill.

60 minutes on the treadmill for today. Glad that is done!

I forgot to post that last night I did 40 min. on the treadmill.

Today might have to be a day of rest for some reason. This must be why God woke me early Sunday morning and I walked before SS and church. That was my one up for the week!

Diane S

40 min. on the treadmill last night.

60 minutes on the treadmill this morning. Earning my small onion rings from BK! LOL

My new bike is in and ready to be picked up so a long bike ride is my plan for today and probably for the rest of the weekend if the weather cooperates - looks like it will be sunny and low 70's here - just perfect. I am so excited!

Yesterday was a cold rainy day so I headed to the Church and hit the indoor track for a run and the day before did a spin class.

Marilyn