Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 10-13-08

Good morning ladies! I was up a little late this morning and had to get the guys off to work and school before I could hop on here.

I am hoping you all had a nice weekend. We did! We visited Scott's folks, attended a festival, went to church, and hosted youth group here last night. I did well - there was fried chicken, macaroni salad and broccoli with cheese sauce. I chose a chicken breast and removed all the breading, skipped the macaroni salad and had the broccoli. I knew the broccoli was Green Giant in the bag (I bought it), so it was low points. The kids had a good time too.

Today I play catch up with the chores. It is supposed to be warm here, so I plan to ride my bike later too.

Diane, any baby news yet?

What is everyone up to today?

Re: Daily commitment thread 10-13-08

Hi everyone. I'm up and at it. Monday is my day off so I'll be tackling lots of laundry. Just got my oldest off to school and me and little one are just hangin out.

Did well this weekend.

I just got dressed and I'm having a bit of a problem this morning....my jean skirt I bought like 6 weeks ago is spinning around my waist...it won't stay in place, hahah. Guess that's a good problem to have, huh?

Anyway, OP today.

I'm so ready to begin Christmas shopping, btw!!

Carrie, such a problem to have. Guess it's time to go shopping.
Today is a day off so will clean house and finish laundry. When the sun was shinning yesterday I saw how filthy my windows are so think since it is unusually warm for Oct. I'll wash the living room and dining room windows. May be the last chance. My Mom comes for a visit at T-giving and she has a thing about clean windows. My thought is that dirty windows just act as a filter for sunlight so that furniture doesn't fade as fast. I also think that a layer of dust helps protect the finish on the wood. You can tell that housekeeping isn't high on my list of things I like to do. Luckily for me Jim doesn't seem to mind until the clutter gets too deep. Maybe if I could think of cleaning as exercise I would do it more, but I doubt it.
I plan to stay OP today. I have to go to WW tomorrow since I'll be working on Thurs during my regular meeting time. I'm sure my weight will be up but that is another reason to make it to a meeting. I have to think of meetings like AA and need the support and inspiration. Well better get busy

Pat

Patty,

Your philosophy on the protective benefits of dust and in complete agreement with mine! LOL I son't mind vacuuming but I HATE to dust! Plus, dust on the furniture gives the kids a place to practice writing their spelling words, right?

Hey, writing on my furniture is okay, just as long as you don't date it! I guess we're all alike in a LOT OF WAYS!

Uki, no baby, yet.....going in Wednesday at 7:00 a.m. if not before!

I had a good OP day yesterday. Was hungry last night before went to bed, so used a couple of extra points! I rarely do that. I had to lower my point range Saturday, because I am down in to another "10" range. It might have just been thinging about it and not really hunger! I have increased my activity, though, so I actually earned at least 1 of those points!!!

Today is going to be another great OP day!! Thanks to ya'll being here every day!! I love being on this forum/thread/what-ever-you-call-it!!

Diane S