Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aldi Fit and Active turkey meatballs

Carrie had asked me about these and we had them for the first time tonight. They were great!!!! A serving size is 6 meatballs and they were so good! The kids ate them very well and Scott liked them too. I believe they were $1.99 for a bag of 30 meatballs. I will definitely buy them again!

Re: Aldi Fit and Active turkey meatballs

Thanks...I've been wanting to try them. I'll look for them next time I'm in there...I've been wanting meatball sub. I used to make the "real" ones back before WW. I could use those, some marinara sauce, 1 pt. hot dog bun, and some light moz. cheese...yummy.

Uki, where do you buy these, and can you give us some nutritional info, such as sodium and calorie content?? Thanks so much, Maajida...they sound yummy

Maaj,

These are from a store called Aldi. I remember the calories were 190 for 6 meatballs, and I recall the sodium was HIGH, but I don't remember the exact figure. Sadly, the package is in the trash or I would check for you. Sorry! :(

Oh How I miss Aldi and these meatballs! Carrie, I did the exact same thing with making little meatball subs with them and they were great. Sadly, the closest Aldi is about an hour from where I live at right now so I haven't had them in a while. I am hoping that they'll build one closer to where I am at! I haven't been able to find a decently pointed meatball elsewhere!

The local Aldi is about an hour away and after reading this post I decided to drive down and pick these up. They were really good. I added some low cal marinara sauce a slice of mozzarella and an Arnold sandwich thin. Great lunch for 5 points.

We love these! My kids are crazy for them. Mitch loves his spaghetti with meatballs and we tried the subs too and they were a hit. You can't beat the price either. Yum!