Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 10-19-08

We had a fun day yesterday, but it was a long one! The drive was 3 hours each way, and I drove it all. We did explore my old home and it was so strange. Some things have changed a lot and others haven't changed a bit. My old elelmentary school has been turned into apartments! All my old houses are still there though.

We had lunch at that Mexican place and it was so good. Things were all messed up though. We didn't eat lunch until like 2p, so we didn't eat dinner until almost 9p. I did fine though. I had a splurge at lunch and then just had a toaster grilled cheese and a baked sweet potato for dinner. No extra treats. I was so tired I went right to bed!

Church today and a day to relax. :)

Re: Daily commitment thread 10-19-08

Uki, you sound so calm and centered...I love the way your eating day all balanced out yesterday. Way to go! I am continuing to be OP...some days I do purposefully schedule in more to eat under controlled circumstances and it really has helped me to avoid my old destructive habits. Today...more of the same re OP all the way...off to spin class now. Hugs, Maaj

Just dropping in to say that I'm still here. Work has been crazy. I even did a flu shot clinic after church today. The people at church really appreciate it that I have this for them. We have lots of apple farmers who can't take off work this time of year to go to the Dr.
Eating has been going pretty well. Most days I take my meals with me so I'm not stuck going through a drive-thru. I'm determined to get off enough weight that by my birthday in 2 weeks I can be under 200 (between 2-4 pounds depending on the day). Haven't been able to get to WW meeting for a few weeks and I really miss it as well as missing the gym and pool. At least another month of work then I can get my schedule back to normal.

Pat

Crazy week-end here with the new baby and all. My son called yesterday and wanted me to come down around 2:00 to go do some shopping with him. Afterwards, he wanted me to stay for a while and I didn't leave until almost 10:00. I did eat with them, managed fine, but still had to get in milk servings, etc. after I got home. OH, and I went to WW meeting yesterday morning...down andother 2.2, so I am a half pound away from 50 total so far!

OP all the way today. Headed to meeting at church and will fix dinner as soon as I get back. It will be simple, stir-fry. I'm worn out!

Maybe tomorrow I can get a little rest!!

Diane S

Diane, congrats on the wt. loss and also in taking care of yourself while taking care of your family.

Pat

Hi. Just a quick note to say that I've been OP today. I had a hard time yesterday b/c of all the activity and not being in control of fixing my own food, so I had a "free day." I do that once a month anyway, so my next one won't be until Thanksgiving. Can you believe it's next month?!

Anyway, hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, I did and not I'm heading to bed to collapse.