Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 10-23-08

Good morning everyone! I am up early. I went to bed earlier than usual, so then I woke up at 4:30a. Sigh. Sort of defeats the purpose. LOL

Well, my stomach is still not totally normal yet. Boy, these bugs can be vicious. Each day is better, but it is slow...

I have errands to do today - Wal-Mart mostly. Then cleaning and that is about it. I will do the treadmill this morning before I head out.

Carrie, I hope your little guy is okay and that you didn't wind up at the hospital.

Patty, don't worry about the apple cake, etc. Today will be better.

Maaj, remember the story of the turtle and the hare... The hare won in the long run.

Marilyn, you are such an inspiration with your solid core meals! You go, girl!

Diane, you are doing so well with planning and allocating your points. Take care of that new grandbaby and continue taking such good care of yourself. Way to go on the walking DVDs too! :)

OP again today and hopes that all of you have a wonderful day.

Re: Daily commitment thread 10-23-08

Good morning, Uki and everyone....Uki,your efforts here are the glue that keep us all together...hope you know how much all your postings are appreciated. And thanks for asking about so many of us individually. I appreciated the reminder about the turtle and the hare....just what I needed to 'hear'. Am hanging in there OP every day....had a horrendous bout with what was either food poisoning or stomach flu yesterday...feeling better this morning, but still a bit shaky. Hope it's a happy and healthy and OP day for everyone today. Hugs, maaj

Re: Daily commitment thread 10-23-08

Good morning everyone. My little guy slept pretty well throughout the night...however, this morning he was coughing an awful lot. I'll have to play this evening by ear for sure in regards to the special service at church. I'll be pretty bummed if I can't make it...I spent a lot of time and $$ getting ready for this event. Sigh, guess that's life, huh?

Sounds like some are starting to get the "bug" early this year...at least it's hitting before all the holiday festivities.

I'm hungry. I was out of protein bars this morning and had something else...and it's not holding me. Right now, I feel like I could eat my desk, lol.

Hope everyone is doing well on the food front.