Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment thread 10-26-08

good morning Carrie, Patty, Uki, and everyone. I am so glad to post here of my committment to being OP. The words and encouragement we all give each other here have certainly helped more than I can say. I was OP yesterday too, just like Uki said, too busy to post. Made it to the gym yesterday and then to take my 88 yr. old mom out for her first outing since she'd been in skilled nursing starting two months ago.I have been experiencing some odd tummy pains...flu-like symptoms, but no temperature...not sure if it's just stress...bad for an hour or two, then dissappears and came back a few days later....lots going on here with meeting everyone's needs, but trying to balance that with taking care of my own. Haven't been able to eat much...even good OP stuff...sticking to bland stuff and toast, etc., till I know my tummy is better. Hugs everyone....not sure what my weigh-in tomorrow will be, since I've been plateauing for a while, but am reminding myself that that's not the point and that to remain OP by taking care of my health and happiness is what is most important. Hugs to you all...hope you're enjoying this lovely Fall Sunday. maajida

Re: Daily commitment thread 10-26-08

Didn't have time to get on here yesterday to post anything 'cause I was so busy.....WW meeting, football game, Kroger, getting dinner (chicken kabobs) ready to carry to son's house, visiting and holding LILLY, then returning home to fix our dinner. I was just a wee bit tired after that!!

I was sort of upset yesterday because I was up 1.5 pounds, but I could feel I would be, even before I got on the scales. I told you I would have a tough time since I was trying to get that 1/2 pound off! I didn't take time to do my exercising as faithfully last week, though, and I guess my body thought it could have a party or something! LOL! It needed to hang on to what I had eaten and I had allowed points for anything that was out of the ordinary. Oh, well, that's only the second gain since 1/13 and the other was only 1/2 pound. I guess I just like beating myself up over it! LOL! But as Scarlett said, "After all, tomorrow is another day!"

This is my TOMORROW.....I'm OP all the way, for sure!
Hope you are, too!

Diane