Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 10-28-08

Good morning Diane!! I forgot to say hello to you and that beautiful granddaughter. Way to go on not eating the candy you made.

Re: Daily committment thread for 10-28-08

Sounds like everyone is doing great. This morning is cold and rainy with wet snow predicted for tonight. I'm not ready for this.
Went to the chiropractor this AM. I have degeneration and some misalignment in the vertebrae above where I had the fusion done. He is going to aggressively treat me for a few weeks. Have to go back tomorrow. He did say that the weight loss and exercise were the best things I could do. It's really strange going to this Dr. since he graduated HS with my son. I used to watch both of them wrestle. I am impressed at how well he does his work.
I'm OP again today. Have to work 3-7:30 so will take a sandwich with me that I can grab sometime when the lines for flu shots slows down. I'm going to get to the pool before work. Yesterday I drove to the gym and got out of the car, reached for my gym bag and I'd left it at home. No swimsuit or towel so I wandered through some stores to kill time till I had to work. Checked out Linens and Things since they are going out of business but most things were only discounted 10%.
Well, better eat some lunch then get going.
Have a good day everyone

Pat