Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 10-29-08

Good morning everyone! I had a great OP day yesterday on the food front.

Planning a surprise birthday party for my oldest. His birthday isn't until Nov. 15, but my wheels are turning this morning. I even went out shopping last night since some of the Halloween "stuff" is being marked down already. We're doing an Indiana Jones theme party in our garage and transforming it into a "tomb." So, found some really neat skulls that were marked down and lots of creepy crawlers/snakes.

I decided on the menu already and it's stuff I can eat. Hot dogs (my light ones - they won't know), celery and pb, baked lays. I'm super excited and I even have an awesome cake idea that incorporates angel food cake shaped into a snake and can be iced with low sugar icing and decorated with M/M's and a fruit roll up for a tongue...Neat, huh?? Anyway, I'm so excited and it is going to be a total surprise for Brady.

Hope everyone is doing well! Have a great day.

Morning all, my husband and I had another great day OP yesterday. He did call me awhile ago and said they set up cheese spread and crackers at his work. I told him just go in and read the back of some of those fattening crackers (chicken in a biscuits, his fav's) and then he won't be tempted unless he wants to spend his pts. on them, that's up to him. I'm doing good except I need to get to the grocery store for some ingredients to make healthy meals.
It's a sunny day here in Michigan but oh, so cold. I love this time of year. Anybody else have a lot of Christmas shopping done yet?
Laura

Just now checking in. I've been at the daughter-in-law's today to babysit Lilly while she went in to work for a little bit. I enjoyed being there, but trying not to spoil Lilly by holding her the whole time! That was hard to do!!

I've been OP all day and am anxious to get in the kitchen to cook now. I haven't eaten much since I've been gone, so my stomach thinks I've gone on strike!

Hope evenyone has had a great day and will have an enjoyable evening. I love this "snuggly" weather.

Diane