Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Committment Thread - 10/31/08

I'm still OP, this week has been going good. I'll weigh in on Monday and hopefully have a good loss. Usually my first week is good (like a lot of people) and then it slows down. I did get to the store last night so I have lots of things to make for healthy meals and snacks. Have a good day all.
Laura

Hey. Well, since posting my intro thread the other day, I have really binged. But, I'm sick of it! I so want to lose this weight. It's killing me. Today, I have ate a ton of candy, a pizza sub, and fries. Oh, and breakfast. I feel so HUGE! I feel that I am at the end of my rope.

But, as I was just drinking my Mountain Dew, and came on here, I said "no more". I'm not starting tomorrow, or Monday. I'm starting right now. No more food today, and some real activity. Water, no more pop for me. I just wanted to let you guys know, and to thank you for the warm welcomes I got!!

Kentuckygal, been where you're at so many times I've lost count. You're attitude is right though, start now not tomorrow. Hang in there.
Laura