Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 11-1-08

Flip the calendar, it is November! WOW! Where does the time go?

Just a quick note to say I am hoping for a good OP day. The kids get baptized tonight and there is a potluck.... Bah humbug! I know there will be good choices there, but there will be bad ones too and the trouble is avoicing them. I will do my best to be strong. :)

How about you? What are your plans?

Re: Daily committment thread for 11-1-08

Uki - it's only one night of your life, and a special one at that...just make wise choices and you'll do just fine.

I had a lot of fun last night. Brennan did so well trick or treating. He looked so cute. I did allow myself some candy, but I had points for it b/c I ate a really low point dinner..it kind of worked out that way. And that's it...it's funny how some of it doesn't appeal to me anymore...I wish all of it didn't, lol.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to leave town...attending a wedding out of town today. I'm like Uki - I know there's going to be food at the reception, but I have no idea what. Not sure what my "plan" will be...might just skipp it with my family and go somewhere with them and not be tempted by that wedding cake.

Have a good one all!

Good morning. My last day to be 59. Jim got me flowers yesterday. He said I don't know what to get and I told him I don't need anything. We're past the point of buying gifts since we usually buy what we want when we want it.
Today is my day to go to craft shows. I usually don't buy much but I love to look.
Uki and Carrie enjoy your special events and don't worry about the food. You both have the program down cold and will make good choices without much effort
I plan to be OP today. I've got an acorn squash that I want to cook. May try to make "fries" out of it. Jim hates squash so I'll enjoy it all for myself.
Have a good weekend.

Pat

I'm OP today. I'm watching my 23 mo. old granddaughter, I love these days. I get to have her until 4:15
I'll also get some exercise in just chasing after her, she's always on the go. Have a great weekend everyone.

Laura

Hi everyone...checking in late in the day, but OP all the way, despite several contact attempts from the binge monster...I told him to go away, lol. Maajida