Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 11-2-08

Well, I am up already thanks to the time change. LOL My body doesn't think it is 5am, it thinks it is 6am. So, here I am. :)

Happy Sunday ladies! I had a slightly off day yesterday. I did fine until evening. We wound up not eating at the potluck because we had eaten a late lunch and we really needed to get home in time for the kids to finish homework and do bible lessons, so I thought I would be okay. I had an OP dinner, then had some ww ice cream... I snitched 2 tiny pieces of Wesley's halloween candy next. Then, before bed (I know... bad, bad, bad), I felt hungry AGAIN and ate a PB sandwich. I don't know what got into me???? It is nothing HUGE, it wasn't a binge by any stretch of the imagination, but I still feel terrible. So, I am going to heed my own advice, get back up, dust myself off, and have the best OP day ever today. There.

So, church this morning, and youth group here this afternoon.

Whatcha doin' today?

Re: Daily committment thread for 11-2-08

I'm OP today and off to church later with hubby and granddaughter. Actually he has to go early because he's the praise team leader and has to practice and also teach SS today. Uki, that definitely wasn't a binge. So you ate a sandwich and a couple pieces of candy no biggie. You've got this program down and will get back on track (not that you were off track) you have extra pts. for that stuff. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Laura

Happy Birthday to me. Today I'm a senior citizen (60) bring on the discounts. I'm always ready to take the "senior discounts" what bothers me is if they give it to me without asking my age. I don't think I look like what 60 looks like in my head.
We're off to church in a few minutes then have to drive into Rochester to pick up flu shot supplies then watch the Buffalo Bills football game. Do I know how to party or what?
I'm OP all the way today. Still trying to recover from my dinner out on Thurs.
Hit 4 craft shows yesterday. Lots of neat stuff but I don't need anymore stuff. Any ideas for 81 year old mothers for Christmas gifts? I'm stumped.
Everyone have a great day.

Pat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT! Have a wonderful day and enjoy the discounts for being a senior. As for suggestions for an 81 yr. old: A gift card to get her hair done, has she ever had a massage, you could get her a gift card for that, a nice wrap for the cold days, slippers,a nice sweater, a watch, if she has a hobby (knitting, crochet etc.) you could get her supplies or something to hold her supplies in. That's all I can come up with right off the top of my head. Hope it helps.
Laura

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAT! I'll meet you at that age in January! I don't think I look like "almost 60" looked like years ago! I though people were OLD then! LOL!

More later>>>>DIANE