Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 11-4-08

Good morning everyone! It's been a crazy weekend and I haven't been around a computer much. Hopefully everyone is doing well. I need to catch up on reading the board. Hopefully everyone survived the Halloween candy.

I'm back to work and today looks like it's going to be kinda slow again, but I have plenty of paperwork to fill some of the time.

Hope everyone has a great day. Thanksgiving is almost here...my favorite holiday of all.

Re: Daily committment thread for 11-4-08

Happy Birthday Uki, hope it's a blessed one for you. I'm OP today. I went to Texas Roadhouse last night with the family and did quite well. I ordered the 6 oz. sirloin (it didn't look that big and I gave 4 bites away) cooked without butter, that was the best steak I've ever had, so tender and juicy. Then I had a baked potato plain with sour cream on the side. I only used a small amt. of the sour cream. I also had the house salad with low fat ranch. I felt so good coming out of there not stuffed like I normally would have. Anyway, I have a ton of running around to do today, then taking my granddaughter to piano lessons coming back home eating dinner with hubby and then we'll go vote. Have a great day everyone.
Laura