Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 11-4-08

I'm so glad the election is over. Whether he is the man I wanted in office or not, I will be praying for him.

I'm OP today and off to do some Christmas shopping. I feel so much better being OP and in control that I don't know why I ever go off program. Have a great day everyone.

Laura

Re: Daily committment thread for 11-4-08

Good Morning! Well, I stayed up way too late watching all the election news. Didn't stay up to hear Obama speech, but after hearing he won, I went to bed. I don't even know yet if Indiana switched Democrat or not. I'll have to look that up here in a bit. Needless to say, I should have went to bed earlier, I'm really sleepy this morning.

Did OK yesterday on the food front. Didn't make the healthest of choices in the eve., but stayed within my range. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I had to sit myself down last night and look over the days in Dec. Christmas break with Brady is always hard to cover. I think between what I can take off and what Mark can, we might have it covered, somewhat. I'm waiting to hear from my boss, but the week of Christmas, I might have that day off, just not the day after...that's OK though b/c I do have the day after Thanksgiving and that matters more to me b/c that's my shopping day I look forward to every year.

Hope everyone has a great OP day. I need to post my menu.

Does anyone have some Thanksgiving recipes or tips they can post? Thanksgiving season is upon us.