Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Menu thread for 11-6-08

Look at me!! I got the title right. LOL

B: Probably will just skip for now because I am meeting my mom for an early lunch and would rather wait and be hungry as opposed to having to eat with her when I am not hungry.

L: burger king grilled chicken sandwich on the whopper junior bun, lettuce and tomato, small onion rings, diet coke

D: crockpot rotisserie chicken, mashed taters, veggies

treat: WW ice cream cup and toppings

Re: Menu thread for 11-6-08

I'm OP today. Both hubby and I are still doing good. Not much going on here today. I guess I should go outside and rake leaves. I went and did some Christmas shopping yesterday, that was fun. We're enjoying a week in the 70's here in Michigan. But it's supposed to get to the 40's Sat. and snow possibly, crazy weather. Have a great day everyone.

Laura

Okay Uki, now I'm messed up and posted my committment on the menu thread, lol.

Breakfast - protein bar
Lunch - We're going Mexican - I'm ordering fajita's and asking them to use very little oil...salad/pico...and we're doing take out so I'm telling them NO CHIPS! But, I still want the refried beans.
Snack - Apple
Dinner - Chili
Snack - 100 cal. choc. cake if I need something.

Uki-
Are you making Aimee's recipe for crockpot rotisserie chicken? I have one in the crockpot now and am wondering if it will get brown? I have read good things about this recipe and thought it was time to give it a try.

B: Fage yogurt with raspberries
coffee with sf/ff creamer and skim milk

S: fiber 1 bar oats and chocolate

L: stir "fried" veggies with a minute rice brown rice cup - so convenient and great portion control I love these rice cups

D: crockpot rotisserie chicken
some kinda veggie and
maybe a salad too.

Dessert: WW mint chocolate chip ice cream cup or a cup of WW yogurt frozen

Marilyn

B-Fiber one muffin
yogurt

L-Greek salad

D-chicken and veggies

snack apple

Marilyn,

I don't know if this is Aimee's recipe too or not, but it is the one where you put it on the foil balls and season it with seasoned salt. I make it pretty often and it is wonderful! Mine does get brown and stays so moist and flavorful.

Is that how you made yours?