Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 11-10-08

I'm OP today also. I lost another 4.2 lbs. and hubby lost 3 lbs. We seem to be doing really good but I have had lots of thoughts about cheesecake and homemade chocolate toffee, yum. This time of year is so hard for me because I love to bake. Anyways, it's so cold here in Mi. today, I think I'll just stay inside and keep warm. Have a great day all.

Laura

Laura, congrats to you and your hubby on the great losses.

Pat

Laura Congrats to you and you husband. That is wonderful.

Long day today. I was over at the daughter's house for 14 hours. That included my son and his wife and new baby coming over to cook dinner and my husband coming after picking up part of the kids from school, so we had family time, too. I was non-stop busy, though, and am very tired tonight.

My dinner was not all OP tonight, but will not throw me off track, either. Sometimes, you have to allow yourself to eat what others are having and not do without something special. I didn't have dessert, though! And I even made one of them last night to carry over there (Four Layer Dessert).

Since the accident last week-end, it has not been easy to be OP and still do all I need to do to help them. My scale is still showing another loss, though, so I will be anxious to see what the week brings!

sorry to be checking in at the end of the day instead of the beginning...I've been OP all the way lately, but scale stayed exactly the same this week at 165.5 and though frustrated, because I wanted immediate reward for staying OP, I am reminding myself that it doesn't always work that way. Today the 'binge monster' was looking over my shoulder all day...had to schedule in on purpose more calories in my eating day than I would normally do, but as a strategy to avoid a full-on binge, it worked. Laura wow, congrats on your progress, and Patty, as you can see, I totally sympathize with getting stuck at a certain wt. The best thing we do though, is to remain OP...and we will eventually see the results we dream of...take care everyone, maajida