Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 11-13-08

I'm OP once again. Uki, I haven't made it to the library yet. I know I bought some WW cookbooks in the past but I just can't find them. I was getting their magazine also so I can look back at some of those. Also, my mom gets the magazines Cooking Light and Light & Tasty and she gives them to me when she's done. I'll get to looking for those and I'll come up with some new recipes I'm sure. Thanks for the tip though about the library.

I thought I was going to have my granddaughter today but it didn't work out. I now have to wait until Sat. to see her. It's been a week since I've had her over and I'm going through withdrawals. It seems like I can't get enough of her, she's so adorable. Oh well, I'll survive

Laura

Re: Daily committment thread for 11-13-08

Another crazy day here on the hill! Well, actually, I went to the mall about 11:00 and didn't get back until after 2:00. Was looking for my son-in-law jeans 32x36 that my daughter wasn't able to find in Florida. I found 5 pair, 1 black, then 4 shades of blue, so I bought them all while I could find them! They were on 50% off sale, plus I got another 15% off that and they ended up costing like $12.79 a pair inc. tax! Man!!! I couldn't believe it! I also found a few bargains at Michael's when I ran by there.

I have been OP all day so far. Will eat dinner before I go pick up the kids, probably. Then it will be non-stop until Sunday evening sometime! LOL! I'm prepared, though! I'll probably miss my WW meeting again Saturday, but I will survive. I am so excited about the following week-end that I'm not even thinking about eating now! When I start the baking, etc. though, that might be another story. I have menus planned for the whole week while the kids and grandkids are here and it always includes my favorites as well as their favorites. I have some really good dishes that I will share before Thanksgiving if time allows me to sit at the computer long enough...with so much going on.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful OP day. Hope I'll have a moment to slip away to the computer tomorrow. It may be late hours for me! LOL!